MENU

Slide

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




F: hahahs i'm not sure what other alternatives there is,
But food colouring is still the easiest lar!
Hahahas, Short grain japanese rice of course.
You can get it from Cold storage,
the japanese condiments section.

Dumb : http://qianzuge.com/

Meiyee: Hahahahas, it's alright!

(:: Hahahahs healthy? Since when prata is healthy! LOL!
But at least it's baked and not fried! Lol,
But those frozen ones from supermarket is fine.
Even yummier if you use cheese sausage.

Nadnut: Hehehe, thaaaaank you babe! :D

Jasmine: hahahahas, fidelove! So cool!
Can you ask me out for shopping alreaaaaady!
I'm so boooored! Lol!

Meri: Wetseal/gojane/urbanoutfitters? (:

Hey: Hahahas, nowadays arnd 1500 unique clicks a day?

PB: Hahahas, peanut butter?
It's from wetseal.

Haha to: thanks for answering for meeeee. :D

Passer: Lol, I'm speechless. But thanks.
Hahahahahs wtf.

Jessmiex: you can google leonard drake. -.-
Lol, and thanks!

Phoebe: Hehehe, okay! :D

Evon: Lol, thanks babe.









Went to Esther's and Sabrina's birthday party with boyf last saturday!
She and sabrina booked a suite at Furama Hotel.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BABE!

Lots of pictures, so i shall let the photos do the talking today yah!
I'm not feeling well today, having feeeeeever, pouts.






All photos credited to Nadnut @ nadnut.com


This is Nadnut's pinky named Hana, So emo!





She says i look like Hana with centre parting. Lol.



Beheaded Hana!
This is what Boyf and Jayden did to poor Hana!
Boys are sick!









Haahahas, nadnut and jayden having some balloon babies.
Then we were saying why jayden pregnant then so flat chested!



I get so so so red whenever i drink,
it was just like one glass of vodka coke.
Hahahahs, can't drink for nuts.




They're like super funny can!


The usual nadnut-stare-at-my-boobs photo!
Every single time i see her there'll be one picture with her
staring and pointing at my boobs lar! Hahahahahs.





Bloggeeeeeers: Grace, Issac, Jayden, Nadnut, Me and boyf!



I've no idea what am i doing as well!



The photographer who's super posey and act cute! hahahahs!





The birthday girlsssssss! Sabrina and Esther.


Esther and her daaaarling.





We were playing with jayden's nerdy speeeecs.
I look too busy chit chatting to care.. and boyf's face tells it all.
Hahahahahs, so retarded and funny!



I always look very teacher-ish in nerdy specs!


Jessica came suuuuuper late!
Like right after the cake cutting, Hahahahs

My dear jessica babe~
She looks so cute here! Like :" WTF, cannot eat meh?!"











Okay, i need to go study for my econs paper tmr.
Sigh, sick still need to study, cannot sleeeeep! Pouts.
Btw, have you guys watch True Blood yet?
I'm loving it! Go watch on sidereel.com!


Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: